Monday, October 27, 2014

#Favorites

Tween Blogger tagged me so....

Author: Umm, a lot of people

Books: I love a lot

Movies: The Fault in Our Stars

Places: Oregon, LA/Las Vegas, China

Sport to Watch: Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball

Sport to Play: Soccer, Golf (I do both)

Songs: Steal My Girl, Shake It Of, Amnesia, Jealous, a lot more

Ice Cream: Mint, Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate

Boy Band: 5S0S, 1D, The Vamps, Rixton

Girl Band: Fifth Harmony

Actress: Ummm

Singer: a lot of people

Christmas Movie: Home Alone

Christmas Song: 12 Days of Christmas, Jingle Bells, and a lot more

Animal: fluffy dogs/cats ??

Colors: BLUE and pastel colors

Food: idk

Dessert: Ice Cream

Drink: soda, water

Number: #22 (Soccer) #7 (Golf) ....I'm just going to use those

Fast Food Restaurant: Panera

Candy: Jolly Rancher

Store: Target,  Forever 21, Old Navy

so yea 😎

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... I don't think Mr. Popper's Penguins is considered a Christmas movie.

    ReplyDelete