Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I dont blog a lot

Hey guys, so I haven't blogged in a LOONNNNGG time... because TBH I didn't feel like it, and I was on vacation AKA. summer school. There is nothing interesting about summer school. I also went to Oregon. It's like the 3rd week of school, and its going okay. I got a macbook air, also used it over the summer. It's a school laptop, but I get to take it home and stuff. I've always wanted to design something on my laptop, because most of the time, I get the same cases as my friends. We always get them confused so I DIYed my own apple juice sticker. Search it up on google, and you'll know what I'm talking about. But anyway, I made it today. It looks pretty good, so I'm hoping it will actually stay on my laptop. I traced it, and glued it. Tomorrow, we have a math test. I hope I get an A! Also, buy me a bunny keychain! PLEASE!!! I lost mine in Oregon, so sad :( So buy me a bunny keychain. Picture Day is next week.
Bye,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment