Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stuff

Hey guys! I haven't blogged in a while. There is a Hollywood themed dance on Friday, and on the 24th, I'm going to SF to see a live golf tournament... (Swinging Skirts LPGA) and it's going to be awesome!!! We had 2 soccer games, but didn't win. :( We tried our best, probably got tired half way already. In English, we have 2 projects that involve stories. Science: dissected a frog, dissecting pig next week, and also 3D heart model. So Much Stuff!!! And I'm also watching Graveyard Girl on YouTube... she is amazing. So is iiSuperwomanii. Subscribe to me!! When you search my name and last name, there is piano stuff... just keep scrolling down until you see my profile picture. I don't know what else to say, um spring break for me was boring. I stayed home most of the time, but went shopping for stuff. My grandma walked for a whole week (because of shopping) and on the third day, her back was just tilting back, like she was going to fall or something. It was scary, but she just sat down a lot... so she's good. Ok, I have to work on my science project now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment