Thursday, November 20, 2014

Basket Ball Game

Hey guys,
today was our first basketball game. (I'm not part of the team, but I wish I was.)--explain later
The boys and girls played. But the girls played first. We versed against San Ramon. I forgot the score but I know that we lost... Anyway, we the 7th grade class mainly made the posters to put in the pavilion (auditorium), and they were really big-ish, and bright. I only saw a little bit of the girls game, and then I had to leave... to go to my after school, which BTW sucks!!! And I have to study for my math final tomorrow, so yeah. I can't cancel after school, because my dad says it will help me. No. Just. No. I don't like after school. I'd rather get help from my school teachers, rather than have him pay extra money, for a different school thing. I basically do nothing there anyway, so what's the point, right? So anyway, now I'm just sitting here doing pretty much nothing, except reviewing for the final.
Today was a lousy day.
Post more tomorrow,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment