Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Veteran's Day

Hey guys!
we also had  a Veteran's Day Chapel. It was pretty fun. Since I'm in band, I just sat on the stage for the whole thing... which was pretty boring. (except for when we were playing the songs). Our school invites veterans to come and talk to us.. If you are in Challenger, you might know Mr. Huckaby.. i think i spelled his name right- idc - . Anyway, he came to our school (he's sometimes a substitute)- and he was a veteran. Right? Everyone made some really cool decorations, and I made paper chains (red, white, and blue color), and tried to make it look kinda like a flag with Sunshine Rainbow Girl. It turned out okay, I guess. Besides that, it was pretty fun. Next Tuesday (Veteran's Day), I have no school! How about you guys? ---Comment---
Happy One Week Early Veteran's Day!

1 comment:

  1. lol i should send u the pic of our paper chain. Arielle took a pic of what happened to it

    ReplyDelete